Book coming soon.
Want to get notified?
Feel free to share with your friends, family, and co-workers. And don't be shy to say hi via: firstname.lastname@example.org
This book covers in detail all you need to know to build and sustain yourself on freelance income.
It is specially relevant for recent graduates, under-employed professionals and young adults in transitional phases in their lives.
- Stacking coins in advance
- Learning to price your service
- Managing your personal brand
- Building a portfolio of recurring clients
- Collaborating with teams you’ve never met
- Balancing work, life and friends in between
- Differentiating between high and low-value clients
- Networking, communities and building social capital
- The best online tools that make work easier
SO MUCH MORE
A Week of Saturdays turns the most interesting and excruciating stories from my freelancing / entrepreneurship career into anecdotal lessons for every situation one can face while freelancing in Africa.